Salman Husain is a Vice President at Aronson Capital Partners. Salman advises and leads companies, boards of directors, and management teams on strategic alternatives and investment banking initiatives.
Salman has led both buy- and sell-side engagements on many notable transactions in the Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services industry. Representative notable transactions that Salman has led over the years include:
- PCI sale to AE Industrial Partners
- Operational Intelligence, LLC sale to E3 Federal Solutions / Sentinel
- Intrepid Solutions & Services, Inc. investment from Bluestone Investment Partners
- AMERGINT Technologies sale to Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, a subsidiary of The Blackstone Group
- Systron Donner Inertial sale to Resilience Capital
- Germane Systems sale to Mercury Systems
- Themis Computer sale to Mercury Systems
- InfoReliance Corporation sale to ECS Federal LLC
- BEI Precision Systems & Space Company sale to J.F. Lehman & Company
Salman has seven years of federal strategy and operations consulting experience at IBM Global Business Services, Accenture Federal Services, and ASET Partners. Most recently, he worked as an Investment Banking Associate at KippsDeSanto & Co., giving him 12 total years of experience and five years of middle-market M&A experience. He now specializes in buy- and sell-side M&A transactions, corporate finance, fairness opinions, and strategic planning. His areas of expertise are Information Technology, C4ISR, Cybersecurity, and Defense Electronics for the U.S. Defense and Intelligence Community.
Salman received a B.S. in Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MBA in Finance and Strategy from the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He is registered with FINRA as an Investment Banking Representative (Series 63 and 79).